Ridgeway Grain - Facilities
We may not be the biggest store in the country but we are still able to offer facilities that match the biggest. The currently available Physical Storage has progressively grown over the years to meet the demands of the growing membership. Membership space currently stands at 40,000t. A further 16,000t is owned by Crisp Maltings with whom we have an on going working relationship providing all their associated service needs.
The site is comprised of an array of varying sized silo storage and flat stores . Such storage capability means we are able to meet the demands of strict levels of quality separation required by the memberships marketing partners. All Silos are fully ventilated and temperature monitored to ensured quality is preserved during long term storage. The member can be confident that the maximum potential return from his harvest is maintained by the store up to the point of marketing.
- 37,000t In 24 Silos
- 19,000t In 2 Flat Stores
- 2,400t In 16 Holding and Pre-store Bins
- 600t In storage Bunker
- 2 Ministry stamped weighbridges
- 5 main intake pits
- Recently updated dust and filtration extraction system, drawing contaminants from grain during drying, cleaning, moving.
- 2 Westrop cleaners each capable of a 70t/hr output.
- 4 continuous flow grains driers with a combined capacity of 210 tonnes/hr @ 5% moisture extraction
- A 25t/hr Satake Colour Sorter invaluable for separating ergot and other unwanted bodies from grain.
- temperature monitoring equipment.